DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MUSIC MP3, VIDEOS,SOFTWARES, NEWS ETC

ShareThis

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 4 October 2014

My debut album tells my story — Olawale, ex-Project Fame winner -


Olawale-Ojo
Olawale Ojo,  winner, MTN’s project Fame West Africa season six, has released his debut album titled ‘Almost Famous’.


The versatile young artiste teamed up with Tiwa Savage, Skales, Lil’ Kesh and others to produce an exquisite album. According to him: “I’m really excited about my debut album because it shows all of me right now. It tells my story in music.”

Commenting on why he titled the album ‘Almost Famous,’ he said : “What happened actually was that when I did my very first photo shoot the shirt I was  putting on, ‘Almost Famous’ was inscribed on it.

It just resonated with me and we decided to name the album ‘Almost Famous’. I am not where I want to be, you understand?

It doesn’t mean that I am desperate. I am patient and hardworking and I am sure with the help of God, my management and everybody around me,  things will work out well.


The journey hasn’t been easy because a lot of people expect so much from me. People think since you were part of Project Fame you should just ‘blow’ like Wizkid or Davido. It’s a  process. I believe that in due time everything will work out as planned.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Gists